Information Technology (IT) Systems Audit
IT systems audit is an examination of the management controls within an Information technology (IT) system which involves: –
- Understanding of client businesses, assessment of strategic businesses risks and IT risks;
- Review of the Information System for its efficiency and effectiveness in value addition,
- Review of the integrity, reliability and viability of the Information System;
- Undertaking reviews to ensure that controls put in place mitigate IT risks.
- Reporting to the management on findings and recommendations.