Annual tax compliance
Keeping you compliant
Tax compliance services involve handling regular tax compliance and reporting on behalf of our clients. They include the following: –
- Reviewing annual financial statements for tax issues during the course of the audit.
- Preparing income tax computations.
- Advising on the tax position.
- Preparing and submitting annual tax returns
- Computing and advising on the annual income tax instalment payments.
- Representing clients in Revenue Authority tax audits and administrative hearings.
- Assisting our clients in dealing with the Revenue Authority with regard to complicated and time-consuming issues that might arise from tax audits.
- Helping our clients to comply with the local tax laws to keep abreast with all the changes therein.
- Negotiating and mediating for clients on all tax issues with the tax authorities.
- Advising clients on tax efficient structuring of their businesses.
- Handling estimated assessment objections and attending tax tribunal hearings
- Provide clients with compliance assistance in meeting all Governmental regulations for income, Value Added Tax (VAT), payroll and excise taxes.
- Filing of annual self-assessment tax returns for businesses and individuals
- Securing registration for Sole proprietorships, PIN, PAYE, VAT, NSSF and NHIF.
- Handling all general tax matters with Domestic Tax Department
- Providing clients with regular updates on changes in tax law and their impact on business firms, non-business organizations, and individuals.